World Schools Hockey
World Schools Hockey Challenges
Buenos Aires • Argentina • September 26 – October 3, 2020
Vintage Sport & Leisure Ltd are proud to announce the firstWorld Schools Hockey Challenge (WSHC), to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, alongside the World Schools Rugby Challenge (WSRC) from September 26 to October 3, 2020.
The World Schools Hockey Challenge is designed to provide an opportunity for all high school hockey players to compete in an international tournament without the need to qualify. Open to all schools, the World Schools Hockey Challenge combines sport, culture and education for students from any secondary school in the world, with just as much of a focus on social interaction as hockey!
The World Schools Hockey Challenge is open to any school-age hockey team from around the world and we welcome teams of all abilities. Players must be aged between 13 and 19 and a current pupil of the school.
There are a variety of grades that are available to both boys and girls teams:
1st XI, DEVELOPMENT, BEGINNERS GRADE
The objectives of the Challenge are:
• To encourage participation and development of hockey within high schools and the educational system
• To assist promising high school hockey players to continue to develop their skills in friendly competition with players from outside their school’s traditional playing arena.
• To provide a solid base for young hockey players to plan their hockey future
• To provide educational opportunities and experiences for students with an interest in hockey.
• To promote the enjoyment and qualities of hockey as a recreational alternative for students regardless of their hockey abilities.
Layby your tour today, Book Now pay later!
We are experts in small group touring. Book with us and become another of our satisfied customers